That seems to be the big question that acne sufferers are asking. So today, I will give you what many other Acne No More reviews don’t; my personal tried and tested experience. With most of the reviews online done by people who never tried the product and have no idea if it really works, I will provide you with some firsthand experience and expose all the pros and cons so you can truly decide if it’s the right solution for you.
Perhaps one of the most common skin conditions to affect people worldwide is acne. Let’s face it; acne is no laughing matter and downright embarrassing. The problem stems from the fact that there are so many products out there that claim to get rid of acne, but in many cases only seem to make it worse. This is exactly what happened to me, which is why I have decided to be the first (it seems) to write an honest Acne No More review.
The Ongoing Problem of Acne
For most of us, acne occurs in our teen years when we enter puberty and eventually goes away. Unfortunately this was not the case for me as I’m sure that it’s not for you either. Otherwise you would not be reading this page.
As a kid, I guess I was pretty average until my later teen years when I started getting more and more bouts. By the time I got to my twenties, my acne problem started to progress much more aggressively to borderline chronic. If you are reading this, I don’t have to tell you how much this can put a strain on your social life and self-esteem.
At first, I used the standard products that seemed to work for teenagers and celebrities in the adverts; products like Clearosol, Proactive, Oxy Pads, and even Olay. This doesn’t include the numerous topical creams that I tried from the pharmacy that actually made the problem worse (and were recommended by my dermatologist). The next logical step was to attempt home remedies, but some of these were nothing short of silly to sometimes extreme. At that point I had resigned to the fact that I could not get rid of acne, and that this is what my face would look like for the rest of my life.
My First Glimmer of Hope
My sister was browsing the internet looking for answers and stumbled across Acne No More. She also suffers from acne, but hardly to the extent that was in my case. Interested, she decided to purchase it and convinced me to try it out with her. Naturally by now, I didn’t have high hopes for my acne. What sold us both to the idea of at least trying it out was that it promised a completely different natural approach; a treatment from the inside.
What is Acne No More?
Acne No More isn’t a magic cream or dietary supplement, it’s much simpler than that. It is a downloadable eBook, written by Mike Walden that has helped literally thousands of people to finally get rid of their acne once and for all. As a former severe acne sufferer, Mike takes a strictly no nonsense approach in his book to healing and looking after the body. In this book, you will learn completely holistic treatments and natural remedies, as well as pin point factual information about the causes of acne, and why the top products don’t work. Acne No More will also show you how to eliminate your acne scars using 100% natural ingredients and more.
Acne No More Pros and Cons:
- Cures acne for good naturally, without any expensive medications to buy.
- Works on all types of acne regardless of your severity level. This also includes the less common cystic acne, blackheads, acne vulgaris, and acne rosacea.
- Completely safe remedies without side effects typically encountered with conventional acne treatments.
- Natural system with specific, detailed steps for you to follow. The treatment consists of a whole body approach which benefits users on a number of levels.
- Improves the health of skin all over your body – not just your face.
- It is possible to see results in just a couple of weeks.
- Comes with very useful free bonus material such as “The Handbook of Nature’s Cures”, “How and when to Be Your Own Doctor”, and “The Healing Power of Water”.
- 1-on-1 counseling with author for 3 months so you get support the entire way.
- 2 month unconditional money back guarantee (wish I had this for all those topic creams that didn’t work?)
- This is not a quick fix. It requires a slight change in lifestyle and dedication to see results.
- While some users have seen significant results within a few weeks, in many cases it takes around two months to complete the entire system.
- Contains a lot of information and takes time to read through the 242 page book to fully grasp it.
- Discipline is required to follow the regimens and other protocols.
- Acne No More is only available in eBook format which might be impractical for some (can still be printed or viewed on your computer, eBook reader or smart phone).
My Personal Acne No More Experience
After thoroughly reading the book, both my sister and I started on the regiments at the same time. As I mentioned before, the level of our acne conditions were very different, mine being much more severe.
We started with the external skin care regiment, applying it twice a day, first in the morning and the second in the evening before going to bed. Everything I used in the treatment, I either found in my pantry or obtained through a cheap and quick trip to the grocery store.
In less than a month into the program, my sister’s acne had all but disappeared. I have never seen her so happy or look so good. As for myself, even though my condition improved significantly, I still had some ways to go.
Due to my severe condition, one of the best and priceless parts of the program was the free one-on-one counseling. By being able to get personal advice and guidance from a certified nutritionist and a life-long medical researcher, I was able to overcome my severe condition (you can find out more about the free consultation here).
In just under 3 months after I started using Acne Mo More my condition had improved remarkably and my acne was pretty much gone. If you have acne anything like I had, I don’t need to tell you how much of a lift in spirits this was for me or how it enhanced my own view on life. Now almost a year later, I am still acne free and feel that I will remain this way, as long as I remember what I learned from the book.
The 2 month Acne No More money back guarantee is iron clad. Even though I was very happy with the information and never asked for my money back, the guarantee is solid. The secret is that Acne No More is sold through ClickBank. If for any reason this does not work for and you have trouble getting your money back, just contact ClickBank directly.
Final Verdict of Acne No More
From a personal perspective, Acne No More has worked for me as well as for my sister which has resulted in us being much happier. However, it did take a bit of dedication in the initial weeks to get used to and follow the program. It is for this reason why it might not be for everyone. Following an acne holistic treatment system may involve some changes to your current lifestyle. However, after you start, it does get easier to incorporate it into your daily life. As for me, I was ready to try anything just to be able to have beautiful clear skin.
So if you are tired of the embarrassment of having to live with acne, I highly recommend that you give Acne No More a try. It did wonders for me and I’m sure it will do the same for you. For a $39.97 one-time cost, 3 month of one-on-one counseling, 3 very useful bonus books and a 2 month unconditional money back guarantee, there is nothing to lose except your embarrassing acne.