Attend a Carbonflow webinar or arrange a free overview or tutorial on our unique platform.
We hold regular webinars that cover Carbonflow products, the carbon and sustainable energy market, and the latest updates to major methodologies like the UN’s Certified Development Mechanism (CDM), the Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), and Climate Action Reserve (CAR).
To register for a custom seminar for your organization simply click to email us your preference of Carbonflow Introduction Webinar or Carbonflow Tutorial Webinar (descriptions below). In your email please note:
- Your name
- Your Company
- Your Country and timezone, for scheduling purposes
- Which type of Webinar you prefer
A member of our team will get back to you within a few hours to schedule a convenient webinar time.
Carbonflow Introduction Webinar (~30 min)
This Webinar is directed at those new to Carbonflow who want to learn more about managing Carbon projects more efficiently and transparently on Carbonflow. It covers the basic features of Carbonflow’s multi-party project management platform, including:
- Oversight of project progress at all points of project lifecycle
- Secure collaboration around project documents, including a digital audit trail for documents and correspondence
- Better management for project processes across organizations
Carbonflow Tutorial Webinar (~30 min)
This Webinar is directed at those who are starting out with Carbonflow and need to know how to do specific actions, or those who have been using our products and would like a refresher. It walks through the basic steps of getting started with Carbonflow, including:
- How to setup your organization
- How to create a new project under CDM, VCS, or CAR
- How to manage the project team’s access to the project
- How to upload a project document, manage document security, upload a new document version, and ‘publish’ a document to the project team
- How to quickly share project rights with a colleague to bring them up to speed