Management of carbon contracts from bidding to execution and across the project lifetime is a complex challenge. Understanding changes in emission reduction credit volume and delivery dates is key to successful contract management, as changes in those parameters change your cash-flow.
Your success is determined by the effective & efficient management of carbon and service contract negotiation and deliverables. You need to constantly understand individual project risk and adjust the expected deliverables of your contract/portfolio accordingly.
Challenges to those tasks are the number of decision makers (internal and external) involved in any contract, their geographic distribution and the long lifetime of a project and the related contracts. Intransparent processes with regards to project milestones and underlying data often aggravate those challenges.
Without accurate and timely information about your carbon contracts and their underlying projects your organization faces significant financial and legal risks. A lost document, a lost email, a missed deadline, or unexpected staff change can create significant turmoil.
CarbonContracts provides a secure, highly functional alternative to outmoded spreadsheets and traditional project management software.
CarbonContracts helps you monitor and track the ongoing value of and risks in the performance of the contract.
CarbonContracts ensures that the information you use to make key decisions is correct, consistent, and accessible wherever you or your project partners are in the world.
- Dashboards to track PDD volumes, risk-adjusted and delivered volumes.
- Sophisticated financial engine to model multiple risk scenarios, compare performance, and manage credit delivery and payments multiple currencies.
- Full tracking of related service contracts to calculate the real cost of carbon credits.
- Instant availability of underlying project data.
- Full integration with Carbonflow’s Connect+ and CarbonMonitor possible.
- Shared calendars, triggers, and milestones.
- Alerts of upcoming events, payments, or reporting requirements.
- Multiple user roles: contract administrators, temporary viewers, technical administrators, and compliance professionals.
- Key information downloadable in Microsoft Office format.
- Complete life cycle management of emission reduction contracts from original due diligence, to ERPA negotiation and execution, portfolio management, risk modeling, compliance reporting, and renewal.
- Decision making support based on a sophisticated financial engine that enables you to model multiple risk scenarios, compare contract performance across your portfolio, and manage credit delivery and payments multiple currencies.
- Tracking and reporting of changes in contracted, risk adjusted, and delivered emission reduction credit volumes.
- Compare and benchmark performance and risk across contracts, geographies, methodologies, and service providers.