First of all, What the heck is The Tao of Badass?
The Tao of Badass, written by Josh Pellicer, is basically a manual on how to pick up, attract, and win the heart of the fairer of the two sexes…women. This manual is all about women, so if you are not interested you might as well leave now. For those of you who are not familiar with The Tao of Badass, you can scroll down to my next article where I go into a bit more depth in explaining exactly what it is.
What makes the Tao system different from the rest?
When I first intially started seeking out advice on how to more effectively attract women, I was very frustrated. I read blog after blog, searching for the secrets to success…to no avail. I must have read over 50 articles each titled, “10 Ways to Attract a Woman”, and yet I seemed to glean no useful information that I could actually put in to play. These articles would routinely let me in on their “secrets”, telling me to “be more confident” and “be a man”. But, what it lacked to tell me was how to do these things. The advice I came across was vague and obscure, and I yearned for a specific plan that I could actually put in to practice. When I eventually stumbled upon The Tao of Badass, I found that it was a practical and effective guide that worked. Something that you buy on the internet that actually works? Crazy, I know, right? But, the difference between the Tao of Badass and every other dating manual out there, is that the Tao of Badass is simply a tactical approach to picking up women that is specific and meticulous in its directions.
This ebook covers the following areas:
- How you can work your dating skills down to an art – a system that you can reuse again and again
- Making eye contact – the secret to a woman’s heart
- How you can use body language and how she’ll notice
- How approaching a woman can be easy
- The signs women will give you and how you can use them to your advantage
- Easy ways to keep the conversation flowing
- The most common ways a man turns a woman off
- How you can get that first kiss
- The easiest ways to approach women in public
- How you can get a woman to approach you
- How you can tell that a woman is attracted to you
The fact of the matter is that this ebook covers way too many things for me to list in a short article and includes a massive amount of information.
My biggest revelation about women through The Tao of Badass.
After I had put the rules and skills The Tao of Badass taught me in to practice, I finally had a revelation about dating and women in general. What I realized was that dating was a game, and like all games, they can be exploited and mastered through a system that works. Every time. The beauty of this system is once it is mastered, it works 90% of the time, with all kinds of women. Women are no longer scary, enigmatic beings. They become ordinary people like you and me, and you realize that for the most part, they each want the same thing out of a man. And the beauty of The Tao of Badass? It tells you exactly what they want and exactly what you need to do to give it to them. I am a bit reluctant to say this, but the Tao system that I have mastered, that is now instilled in me, allows me a peace of mind that I had never experienced before, because I know that I can approach any girl I see and have a good chance of getting her number and taking her home.
The Bad Points:
Obviously The Tao of Badass is not perfect. Here’s some of the things that I didn’t like about it:
- The main gripe I have about The Tao of Badass isn’t so much the product itself…It’s the way the site is laid out. There is A LOT of overselling on this page, to the point of annoyance. Geez, stop it already! You had me at hello! The way the site is laid out initially makes you think you’re getting conned or something. However, once you get past the annoying sales videos there is a breadth of knowledge that awaits you.
- There is a lot of information. A LOT. I suggest skimming through it the first time and try to pick up the main points, then go back in and really put in to practice what you are reading as you read it.
The Good Points:
- It works and it doesn’t matter what level of experience you have with women. The fact is that if you implement this system, you will get some phone numbers, some dates, some sex, and even some love. While you might not necessarily have women fainting at your gaze, you are going to win some hearts, guaranteed.
- Once you buy The Tao of Badass, it is all you will ever need. You don’t need to buy anything else, every bit of important information regarding the art of seduction is in this ebook. If eventually you’ve mastered what’s in the ebook… don’t worry, there’s more.
- There is a lot of free, extra content. This stuff is dynamite and is the real meat of The Tao of Badass system. The 5 Week Body Language Mastery course is really legit (and free). There is over 9 hours worth of video and audio and it covers the topics in the ebook in much more detail. I really recommend checking it out.
- This ebook was designed for people of all experience levels, it doesn’t matter if your a complete newbie or a seasoned vet, there are still things to be learned that can really put your game over the top. It works for couples too. This program works to rekindle relationships and even marriages that have lost their flame.
- There is stuff in here that you have never seen before no matter who you are. This is a very unique and easily implementable system. I learned a ton. Even if you already consider yourself a master pickup artist I guarantee there are some things in here that you have never seen.
And here it is, the conclusion to The Tao of Badass Review. All in all, I’ve been reading and reviewing dating manuals and guidebooks for over five years, and still to this day I have encountered nothing quite like The Tao of Badass. This is one of the most impressive and complete dating guides I’ve seen in a while.
Despite all the hype and its flashy sales video, there is some real, valuable, and easily implementable information behind its virtual book cover. In fact, I might just go out tonight and use some of the skills I learned.